Doctoral Hell

Friday, September 30, 2005

This week

First of all, I am trying to stay away from everyone today until my doctor's appointment at 2pm. One of my students notified me that she has exposed me to staph and now I have a rash. Great. What makes it scary is that I worked at my practicum yesterday with immune comprised people...in other words, if I have staph, I'll be spending the afternoon on the phone with the health department...

Class went well this week...my friend's Newfoundland came to class on Wednesday and the class used behavioral principles to teach her a trick. And they talked about what therapy dogs do, etc. Today we watched clips of Nanny 911 and they had to design behavioral plans based on the family, which was actually fun.

I had a weird day yesterday...I woke up feeling ill, and took what I thought was tylenol cold and flu. I thought this, because it was in the Tylenol cold and flu BOX. I went to my practicum and started feeling weird as all hell. They actually let me go early, and when I got home, I was going to take more (it had been 6 hours.) At this point, I realized that the box of tylenol cold and flu was actually filled with Claritin-D. So, I had taken a total of 3 of those over the course of 24 hours. Yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home