Doctoral Hell

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Comps update...

Day 2 of Comps...

So far, so good.

Right now, I'm lounging in a coffee shop on page 4 of my second question. I briefly panicked after reading my first question.

The following, believe it or not, is a direct quote from that question:

"Trace the change in conceptions of self in contemporary philosophical and psychological thought."

Ummm...yeah....it goes on to tell me to go beyond my comps list. Oooookay.....

The other two were fine, though, even though I had a brief asshole mishap that resulted in me leaving one hell of a neurotic message on a professor's answering machine. He was quite kind, I must say.

So, I guess back to the grind for me....I want to finish up tomorrow so that I have a few days of editing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home