Doctoral Hell

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Utterly exhausted...

I should be utterly exhausted because it's the end of the semester and I have an insane amount of work to do. But no. I'm utterly exhausted because I had a migraine last night and had a hard time falling asleep as a result. And then my dear little kitty woke up at 3:30 am. And started to meow. And meow. And meow.

I brought him into bed with us, and he laid on my pillow purring for a few minutes, before promptly getting up, hopping off the bed and yowling his brains out some more.

I am freaking exhausted.

I had an 8am client scheduled. I arrived here at 7:40 (that way I can have a cup of coffee and unlock the session rooms, etc.). The client cancelled around 7:50.

That's good, because it gives me a few minutes to collect myself before I teach at 9am...I'm doing my "psych meds: the other side of the story" lecture. Assuming that I end up lecturing, and not simply babbling incoherently....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home