Doctoral Hell

Monday, November 21, 2005

10 pages left to go!

I'm at the 3/4 mark on my independent study. *Chants: I think I can, I think I can!*

I saw the newfoundlands yesterday and had a very nice time, although all the dog fur convinced my nose to clog itself. It happens!

I have so much to do before we go up to my parents' house for Thanksgiving....finish this paper, clean out the refrigerator that is absolutely disgusting (this is a joint project with my husband. The refrigerator is nasty to the point that both of us felt too guilty to allow the other one to clean it alone.) , buy a new desk chair (another joint project-the cat has gotten his head stuck between the back and seat of the chair twice now.)...

And my classmate just reminded me that our comps proposals are due in February! ACKKK!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home